In these difficult and challenging times for everyone, Secure Retail hope that you are keeping safe and well.
With over 300,000 payment terminals deployed in the UK and Europe, Secure Retail sit behind some of the largest brands across the retail, hospitality, leisure and infrastructure sectors. We have remained operational during the Coronavirus COVID-19 pandemic. Wherever possible, our employees are working from home. Our warehouse is currently operating on a two-shift system to avoid unnecessary contact and are working at the recommended safe distance.
Behind the scenes, we have been working hard, alongside our carefully selected partners, who have been adapting and enhancing their product ranges to keep your employees and customers safe, allowing you to continue to trade or helping you to get ready for your business to reopen again.
Ergonomic Solutions, the creators of SpacePole® are one of our partners who have introduced new products to aid you in these difficult times. These are available direct from Secure Retail who can advise how to use these alongside your existing payment solutions.
SafeGuard® Screens – security and well-being at the point of sale
The SafeGuard® Screen is a low cost and simple to install acrylic screen which creates a safety barrier for everyone at the point of sale. It provides social distancing personal protection for store staff and meets customer hygiene expectations. The screen can easily retrofit to existing SpacePole installations or complement existing hardware without taking up any transactional space either in the packing or payment areas.
SafeGuard Screens are perfect for all types of food and non-food retail as well as in hospitality and healthcare environments.
Benefits of SafeGuard Screens:
▪ Curved screen provides excellent protection for operator and customer
▪ Screen position can be adjusted to suit preferred working height: VESA mounting compatible
▪ Simple design minimises installation costs
▪ Space-saving solution providing easy customer access to payment terminals, scanners & receipt printers
▪ Retro-fits existing and new SpacePole configurations
▪ Easily cleaned with warm water and soap without damage or degradation to the surface
This is an unobtrusive solution which does not affect the current operator/customer interface. For example, the customer display can be on the customer side of the screen, along with the payment terminal and loyalty scanner. As with all SpacePole products, the screen can be customised, as part of an existing or new installation.
Hand Sanitiser Dispenser Holder – safeguarding customers and staff
The Hand Sanitiser Dispenser Holder from Ergonomic Solutions has been designed to connect to any Spacepole® payment plate or as an addition to a larger POS and Payment mounting solution.
Easy to install, it provides customers with a quick and convenient opportunity to sanitise their hands before and after completing payment transactions. It has been designed to be mounted on a swing arm, wall mount or top mount, or top mounted on a floor stand, and can be installed in minutes.
Without infringing on the packing or payment areas, this easily accessible module is installed in minutes and complements the SpacePole SafeGuard® Screen and extended payment swing arm to provide additional protection for customers, minimise the impact on POS transaction time and enhance your customer care reputation.
Benefits Hand Sanitiser Dispenser Holder:
▪ Enhanced hygiene at a time of heightened sensitivity
▪ Increased customer confidence from the duty of care offered by the retailers
▪ Modular design provides minimal installation overhead
▪ Consistent with existing SpacePole modularity, quality and ergonomics
▪ Compatible with sanitiser contained with a footprint no wider than 80mm
▪ Marginal disruption to retail operations and an enhanced customer experience
▪ Adds value without compromising functionality of the POS
▪ Enhances store loyalty through customer care
▪ Safeguarding customers in a variety of retail, hospitality and healthcare environments
▪ High footfall checkout lanes
▪ Hygiene-sensitive work environments for staff
▪ Busy public spaces where sanitisation is important
SpacePole® Payment Paddle – maintaining separation at the point of payment
The SpacePole Payment Paddle enables a payment terminal device or mobile card reader to be attached to one end of an ergonomic handle, ideal for using at the drive-thru, for home delivery and point of sale applications. It’s an effective way to take payments securely and safely for both customers and staff.
The Payment Paddle is compatible with all major payment terminals using the unique MultiGrip payment device adapter available from Secure Retail. If you need any help in selecting the correct option for your device, please call us on +44 (0)1530 511150 or send an email to email@example.com.
Benefits of SpacePole Payment Paddle:
▪ Arm’s length payments
▪ Protects payment devices from drop and cable damage
▪ Flexible design to accommodate various payment terminals and functions
▪ Ergonomic operation for taking payments
▪ More secure PIN entry and easier contactless payment for customers
▪ Speed up transactions at the point of payment
▪ Reduced threat of theft
Many applications require separation between the customer and the operator whether at the drive through or at quick service restaurants, manned toll kiosks, or paying for fuel. Physically handing over the payment terminal to the customer over a distance with an extended cable provides opportunity to drop and damage the equipment.
The SpacePole® Payment Paddle protects people, payments and technology, where the physical distance between operator and customer occurs in the workplace. Now available in 300mm and 600mm lengths.
Secure Retail helping to put you in safe control of Your Payments!
Whether you have one or two check-outs, multiple check-outs, managing multiple estates or are a sole trader now looking at new safer ways to take payment, we are here to help and advise you of the latest products available. You can speak to one of the Secure Retail Team for pricing, availability and installation for your bespoke solution on +44 (0)1530 511150 or email us firstname.lastname@example.org and we will contact you.
You can also visit our Online Store to purchase a selection of Ergonomic Solutions payment terminal stands and tethers. We also stock high quality paper rolls! Visit Secure Retail’s Online Store >