The team is expanding and we are looking for two Warehouse Assistants to join our Operations Team based in Coalville, Leicestershire. In return, we offer a competitive salary along with a profit share bonus scheme, Private Health Insurance, Company Pension, on-site gymnasium, Child Care Vouchers, free parking and 25 days a year holiday plus bank holidays.
Based in our air-conditioned Logistics Department, we are looking for someone to join the Operations Team delivering an efficient despatch service for payment terminals and point of sale hardware.
The Warehouse Assistant role consists of:
- Receive, check and book-in material deliveries
- Software loading onto devices
- Pick, check and despatch customer sales orders
- Adhere to inventory control procedures
- Cycle count stock to maintain accurate control of inventory
- Process all material transaction on company ERP system
- Liaise via telephone, email or face to face with internal personnel
- Comply with the requirements of health and safety policies and work procedures
The successful Warehouse Assistant will have:
- The ability to quickly react in a busy working environment to ensure that our customer’s requirements are met, ie working to deadlines
- The capability to work under pressure yet consistently have an attention to detail and accuracy
- Good analytical skills and a methodical approach
- Experience of using Microsoft Office
- Good communication skills
- The ability to work in a team environment
- A counterbalance fork lift licence would be advantageous or willing to learn
- Having GCSE grades of B/5 and above in English, Maths and ICT or equivalent would be an advantage
Hours of Work:
Hours of work are 9:00 am to 5:15 pm with a 45 minute unpaid lunch break. There will be a need to be flexible with these hours of work at times and there will be the opportunity to work voluntary overtime if required.
To apply, please send your CV to Rachel Waby (HR & Training Manager) email@example.com by the closing date of 17 September 2018.